- Einstein is most famous for his equation: E = MC² ... this equation explains the way that energy and mass relate to one another. Can you create some of your equations that explain relationships in your life? Between Parents and Kids, Government and the People, Broncos and Rockies ... whatever you choose.
- Einstein offered this advice to his son about learning: "Mainly play the things on the piano which please you, even if the teacher does not assign those. That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something with such enjoyment that you don’t notice that the time passes. I am sometimes so wrapped up in my work that I forget about the noon meal. . . .". What do you think about his advice?
- Look of the defining of Anavah or Humility. Who is the most humble person you know? When is it easiest for you to be humble? When is it most difficult?
Things To Do:
- Humility/Anavah Exercise: Make a list of the things that you do not know. Compare your lists with one another. What does it feel like to make these lists? How does to feel to see other people's lists?
- Listen to Albert Einstein's talk about the need for social justice after World War II.
Things To Read, Watch, Listen and Learn More: